Providing a comfortable indoor climate is an important part of running a business in New York. With hot summers and unbearably cold winters, it’s important that when your customers step into your shop, office, or restaurant, they feel comfortable and at ease.
We have nearly 80 years of experience serving businesses in Montgomery, Brookfield, Danbury, Kearny, Newburgh, Stamford, and Surrounding NY, NJ, and CT Cities, with commercial electric heater options that keep your business nice and toasty during those cold winter months. Our skilled technicians work with you and your budget to find the heater that suits your space and keeps you, your clients, and your employees comfortable year-round.
Types of Commercial Electric Heater in New Windsor, Port Chester, White Plains, NY, and Nearby Areas
At SafeWash Technologies we pride ourselves on providing businesses in Montgomery, NY, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Danbury, Kearny and the surrounding areas with quality commercial electric heaters at affordable rates. With a broad selection of heaters, we work with you to find the heater that’s right for your business and budget. At SafeWash Technologies we provide commercial electric heaters such as:
- Daystar- Combining both infrared and forced air, the Daystar is ideal for those looking for a dual heating system to heat large areas.
- EPX- As the most powerful and efficient commercial electric heater in the Val6 series, The EPX gives you options in low and high output.
- Fir1300- Utilizing infrared heat, the first 1300 is great for indoor environments that rely on clean and safe air output.
- GN5/GP5- The GN5/GP5 uses the classic gas burner methods to emit infrared heat and clean air combustion.
- Hotgun 125NA- Hotgun 125NAs combines forced air heating with efficiency to give your space versatile heating functions.
- KBE5L (2-STEP)- The KBE5L (2-STEP) is an economical commercial electric heater ideal for the outdoors.
- KBE5S- The KBE5S is a durable and odorless heater that gives you economical heating for your commercial space.
- MXP- The MXP combines convectional heating and infrared technology for a more complete commercial heating experience.
Commercial Electric Heater’s Advantages
In the last 50 years, the way that businesses have heated their commercial building has changed drastically. From basic fireplaces to furnaces and commercial electric heaters with infrared technology and more, there are various heating options available to you. Business owners that stay up-to-date with the latest trends in commercial heating technology choose commercial electric heaters for their various advantages.
At SafeWash Technologies we provide a wide selection of commercial electric heaters to fit your business’s unique requirements. Serving businesses in Medford, Middletown, Newburgh, Norwalk, Stamford, and surrounding areas, our commercial electric heaters provide energy efficiency, sustainability, and optimal heating function. At SafeWash we’ll help you get the commercial electric heater that you deserve at a price that you desire.