Protect your vehicles from deterioration: Salt Corrosion Undercarriage Cleaner for trucks & other commercial vehicles in New York and surrounding areas including White Plains, Orange County & Yonkers
Salt may be one of the most effective ways to melt snow and ice on the roadways, but once the job is done, it stays on the road. When a car, bus, train or truck passes over a road surface that’s been salted, a certain amount of the salt gets kicked around and winds up on the undercarriage of the vehicle. This wet, salty condition accelerates the oxidization of metal. If you don’t remove salt on a regular basis, your vehicle’s undercarriage can rust. High intensity super-salts like Calcium and Magnesium Chloride and Salt Brine are ruining your equipment and vehicles. These Salts attack brake lines, wiring, bodies, oil pans, rims, and even chassis’.
Salt Corrosion Prevention For Salt Spreaders, Trucks And Mass Transit Vehicles
What about the salt spreaders and mass transit vehicles? Out on the road 8-10 hours, there will be corrosion. It’s recommended that you always use an undercarriage cleaner for salt-corrosion prevention.
The best practice to extend the life of a vehicle is to wash it upon return.
- Step 1: Take a fire hose and wash it out
- Step 2: Use an A1Hydro / Safewash Technology Salt Neutralizer & pressure washer to wash down the truck
- Step 3: Finish off with our Undercarriage Washer which attaches to the pressure washer. Just push it back and forth under the truck and stay dry & cleaner than bending down and trying to reach.
If you live in the New York / Tri-state area or in any state where the roads are salted to reduce snow buildup, you probably already know how quickly car metal oxidizes. But because you rarely see the undercarriage of your vehicle, you may not have considered the damaging effects that salt buildup can have on your exhaust pipes, axles, and the other exposed metal parts comprising the bottom of your vehicle.
For New York and surrounding areas including White Plains, Orange County & Yonkers, municipalities, cities, and any businesses that have multiple vehicles, we will design and offer the equipment to make cleaning off salt part of a routine process. Failing to control salt damage with an undercarriage cleaner can result in significant repair & replacement costs over time.
If you already have a hot or cold water pressure washing system, our undercarriage cleaner can work in conjunction with your existing setup.
Remove Undercarriage Road Salt
Salt Removal & Pressure Cleaning
If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to remove road salt and chemicals from the undercarriage of your vehicles, few options are as reliable as an undercarriage cleaner. Located in NY, Safewash Technologies has been a leader in pressure washer and cleaning solutions for commercial enterprises.
Full 360 degree swivel wheel allows easy maneuverability
Use it with DeSaltR – Salt Buster – safe, effective salt removal
- Safety: Salt Buster is safe on all surfaces. It contains NO: Acids, Solvents, Caustics or any harmful ingredients.
- Uses: DeSaltR can be used for Heavy Road Trucks to your finest automobiles and just about everything in–between. When salt is a problem DeSaltR will neutralize it, period.
- A solution to an old problem: DeSaltR effectively and efficiently neutralizes and removes all types of Salts…Halite, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Rock Salt, Salt Brine and Iron Salts
- Environmentally Safe: Biodegradable and Water Treatment friendly